We are honored to announce our strategic acquisition of Sun Express, a well-established and family-owned transportation service provider. Centrally based in the Inland Empire region of Southern California in Fontana CA & founded in 1954 by Hank Bachar, Sun Express has built a great reputation for delivering exceptional service to clients while staying true to their freight network. This marks a significant milestone for our organization that will not only broaden our service across the West Coast but also enhance our company service offerings. With locations spanning from Blaine WA, Surrey BC, Sumner WA, Spokane WA, Lathrop CA, Fresno, and now Fontana CA, we’ve got the west coast fully covered!
Hank Bachar envisioned an organization through the lens of virtues we hold true to our hearts & daily actions: excellent customer service, on-time delivery, compassionate leadership, and employee appreciation; this vision aligns 100% with the Kam-Way approach to business. We are excited to further Hank’s legacy and continue raising the bar for transportation services throughout the Southwest region.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF SUN EXPRESS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- A fleet of 50 drivers and tractors with 150 trailers
- On-site maintenance shop and a terminal yard
- 53’ Dry Van load services
- Equipped for high-value cargo
- Lift Gate Service, -Crated and LTL Loads and Final Mile Delivery in the Pacific Southwest Region
- Daily Freight Lanes servicing Arizona, Nevada, southern and northern California, and other points in the west
Kam-Way Transportation is honored to work with Sun Express, and we look forward to a bright future together!